Monday, October 1, 2007

What!!?? I Have A Blog!!??

Who'da thought it? I have a blog! You may think that it is a rather strange time for me to make a comment usually reserved for the beginning of things but its not. You see after a good month of not posting on this blog i'd kinda forgot about it, so that when i came back i was quite surprised to see it still here, intact and, heaven forbid, with comments from....err.....a month ago, when.....errr....Sam did some cross promotion, directing all the people who read his blog to read mine. So, i view of this i have a new and exciting challenge for those (or rather "that") reader(s) of mine. Yes, thats right, steve's blog is going interactive with a challenge......(insert tacky drum roll).....
I challenge....the any reader of my blog who has never read Sams Blog to leave a comment there (and then here so i can feel special, like i have my own reader)

wait what am i thinking? as if anyone would actually read my blog unless they'd been sent here. On that slightly depressing note (well it would be if my happiness solely depended upon my how many people read my blog) i take my leave of this post and hope to one day return with something useful to say, until then just remember a arm on your body is better that 2 in the bush (although i'm not so sure about 3 in the bush, you can do some pretty amazing things with 3 arms and a bush)

2 comments:

matt hearne said...

hey steve its matt hearne here. nice blog. i might get one soon. anyway seeya later.

sam said...

will you blog something of interest soon

Sam